Felt like a chatty post today, so I *borrowed* this idea from the lovely Rhianna at http://bit.ly/29y1qiN – hadn’t seen this idea before, and I bloody love it…
The last few weeks have been a little disjointed for me. I finished A-Levels so was suddenly thrust into freedom, and embraced it wholeheartedly. Then I had some time to recover from all the crazy celebrations of our school days (say whaaat??) and here I am now. Relaxed and happy, but a little unsure what to do with myself.
So I’m hoping this lil’ post will kick me into action and stop me wallowing in boredom and laziness. We’ll see eh?
Things I’d like to do less of:
- Nothing. Confusing I know, but I want to do less sitting around in a fug (word of the moment) Carpe diem and all that.
- Worry. I’m not a seemingly anxious person, but I do get overcome by feelings of anxiety when faced with certain situations. It wastes time when I could be getting excited for things, and everything seems to end up ok in the end…
- Restrict myself. I’m not incredibly adventurous, and I like to know exactly what I’m doing and when. So, I tend to avoid certain situations because they unnerve me. But I really want to do stuff that I didn’t think I could do, even the little things, like travel more…
Things I’d like to do more of:
- Dance. I have rediscovered my love of dancing through finally being able to let my hair down with my best friends and just go crazy to the cheesiest tunes – Golddigger, Low and Hips Don’t Lie are personal faves.
- Laugh. I am a pretty laughy person – to be honest I spend a lot of energy trying not to laugh in inappropriate situations – but I sometimes forget how therapeutic it is. I feel liberated, happier and just reassured whenever I’m laughing.
- Spend time with the people I love. I’m going away to Uni in September, and although I won’t be too far away, I know my homebody self will miss the people I care about a lot. So in the next two months before I’m off, I am determined to really make the most of the time I have with them, so I don’t feel I wasted my summer once I get to Uni – #noregrets
Thanks for reading! What things would you like to do less/more? Tell me in the comments ❤ Leave all your links as always, I’d love a nosey 😉
Until next time… xx