Hello and welcome back to another late Wintry Wednesday! Today I’m doing a little Xmas Wishlist post, because I have been loving reading these recently (I shall link some of my faves at the end…) Enjoy!
01. BodyShop Body Butter in Glazed Apple I would really love to have a BodyShop Butter and this scent absolutely gorgeous – and super festive.
02. LUSH Christmas Pud Bath Bomb This is my favourite LUSH bath bomb of all time, and I always get one at Christmas. I wish this was out all year round!
03. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn I’ve heard so many great things about this book, and I would love to get a chance to read it. Hopefully it’s in my stocking!
04. Real Techniques Core Collection I have been lusting over this brish set for months, and I would be the happiest girl on earth if I got it this Christmas. These brushes are great quality, and I would love to expand my collection.
05. Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet These are relatively new products, but they have had loads of great reviews and they seem kind of similar to the Rimmel Apocalips – so I would love to try them out.
06. Naked 2 Palette I have been lusting over this too for many years. I have never tried anything from Urban Decay, but hopefully that will all change on December 25th!
07. Yankee Candle in Christmas Memories I desperately want any festive scented candle to spice up my room and get the festive spirit going on.
08. ASOS Tartan Scarf I would love a tartan scarf for the colder months, as I think they are so practical but really cute and stylish too. I so hope that I get one of these, so I can jazz up lots of lovely outfits in the new year.
Thanks for reading. What’s on your Christmas list so far? Have I got you lusting over any of these products…?
Some of my favourite Christmas List posts: