Hello everybody! I was tagged by Kavi from kavichick2000 (who is my blogger of the month for March! – and you should totally check her out if you haven’t already, she is amazing, and one of my best blogging buddies!) and I am so excited to do this tag. I
1. What eye palette will you use most this Spring?
I recently purchased the Sleek Storm palette (which I reviewed here) and I love all the colours in it. They aren’t particularly springy colours, but I think I will get a lot of use out of it.
2. What blusher in your collection is a Spring must? And what lipstick?
I’m not a massive blush lover, but I like the Natural Collection blushes. My favourite is dusky pink.
3. What nail polish do you love to wear in Spring?
I love Barry M’s blueberry!
4. What is on your Spring break agenda?
I have exams in May and June, so I will be revising 😦 but I hope that I can do some fun things too!
5. What trends are you looking forward to – fashion, nail polish, makeup etc?
I’m not really sure, but I love the general pastel colours of spring!
6. What is your signature Spring scent?
Clinique Happy in Bloom
7. Do you have a Spring skincare regime?
It’s pretty much the same as my winter one, but I keep my sun-cream handy.
8. What is Spring like where you live?
Well, England is not known for its sun, so it is mainly a little overcast here with the occasional April showers!
9. Florals, got to have them or make them stop?
I’m not particularly bothered. I don’t have very many floral items in my wardrobe, but I am not against them!
10. Favourite activity to do in Spring?
I love to take Sunday walks, and get out and about with my family.
Thanks for reading this short and sweet post. I hope you enjoyed this and are excited for Spring! My tagees are below… xx