Hello again. It’s been a while since Jacquelyn from The Little Scottish Corner nominated me for this award, but what with Christmas and New Year, everything got a little hectic! Anyway, let’s get into it. Enjoy…
Seven things about me:
1. I love cats, but I don’t have any at the moment! If I could I would have 1 tabby and 1 black, but me and my mum are both allergic!
2. I have lived in four houses in my 16 years of life.
3. I don’t like chocolate! Yes, I know it’s weird, but I have never liked it. I probably would like it if I tried it now, but I don’t want to get addicted to it!
4. I have done ballet for over 10 years! I am now Grade 6 and I still love it.
5. I love right angles! If there are some books or sheets on a table I will instinctively line up the edges with the table, I know weird right?!
6. I have been collecting makeup for 3 years, and I love it!
7. I have a fear of fire and cows! I know it’s weird. Fire is understandable, yes, but cows. I think it started after my Duke of Edinburgh expedition, where we ran into a field of rather angry cows, and were kind of chased by them! Not fun.
My seven nominations:
Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed. I will see you again soon! Bye x