Hello again. It’s my birthday (yesterday)! I wasn’t really sure what kind of birthday themed post I was going to write today, but I think I have had an idea.
1. What month is your birthday?
If you hadn’t already guessed, my birthday is 13 December!
2. What is your birth-stone? (include a picture!)
I believe the birth stone for December is turquoise
My friends and I are going out for dinner on Saturday evening. I cannot wait!
4. What was your favourite present ever?
I think it has to be my tailor’s dummy. I got this for my 14th birthday present and as I love to design dresses and work with fabric, so that was a fab present!
5. Do you know of anyone famous who you share your birthday with?
I share my birthday with Dick van Dyke (if you don’t know, he plays Bert in Mary Poppins and Caractus Potts in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang)!
6. Have you ever met anyone who shared your birthday?
I know a few people who share my birthday, but none of my close friends or family.
7. What month would you love to have your birthday on?
I like having my birthday in December as it is very festive, but I do find it annoying when it’s so cold!
8. Name three things you’d love to receive as a gift.
I would love to get anything from soap and glory, decorations for my room and a laptop!!!
Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed. I wil put up a ‘what I got for my birthday’ post on Sunday, so check that out. See you soon! Bye bye x
Where else to find me: