Hello again. Welcome back to Wintry Wednesday. Today I am going to be doing the #LovingChristmas Tag, some of the questions are slightly similar to my Wintry Wednesday Tag, so excuse the possible repetition – I have put different answers for some questions to mix it up a bit! I was tagged by izziekiki, who you should all know by now (if you don’t, you should check her blog out – it’s amazing!). Izzie created this tag and I am so excited to be one of the first few people to be doing it!!! I will be tagging a few people at the end of this post, so keep reading! Anyway, let’s get into it…
1. What’s your favourite holiday movie?
I love to watch any uplifting and happy films at Christmas time. Being a huge fan of Disney I especially like movies like The Jungle Book, Lilo and Stitch and Aristocats!
2. What are you favourite colours on your Christmas tree?
I love dark purples and greens. They are just so warm and luxurious, but of course the traditional gold and red are great too?
3. Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?
I love to open my presents in the morning in a big, fluffy and warm dressing gown. And then I dress up for when my family comes over for Christmas lunch.
4. I you could only buy 1 present for 1 person, who would it be?
Probably my sister, or maybe mum/dad! I can’t decide, I love giving presents.
5. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
I open all of my presents on Christmas morning.
6. Have you had a real Christmas tree (not an artificial one)?
Yes! We get a real Christmas tree every year. I love the smell of a fresh Christmas tree, and we have always had real ones. I guess it’s just tradition.
7. What do you like to do over the Christmas holidays?
I normally like to spend a lot of time at home with my family. We play board games and watch films, or sometimes we go for cold winter walks. Unfortunately, this year I have GCSE mocks straight after the Christmas holidays, so I will be doing a bit of revising. I am only going to do a bit though, I want to enjoy Christmas too!
8. My one Christmas wish would be that everybody who has left me a comment or followed me or liked one of my posts has a lovely Christmas. I am so glad that I am able to write this blog and hopefully reach some people!
9. What’s your favourite Christmas smell?
I love the smell of cinnamon, which is a very festive smell. I also like the smell of gravy – I know it’s weird, but it makes me think of Christmas dinner and family!
10. What do you most look forward to on Christmas day?
I love being with my family and waking up with that lovely warm and excited feeling when you think about all the presents, food and fun that is on the way!
Thank you to Izzie for tagging me. I tag:
It is my 16th birthday on Friday, woohoo! I am super excited, and I will be posting some kind of birthday themed post on Friday, so look out for that. Thank you for reading, feel free to comment if you want to. I will see you again on Friday! Bye Bye x
Where else to find me: