Hello again! After one week off from Wintry Wednesday I am back. This week I am going to be doing the Christmas tag. This is something you tend to see more of in the world of YouTube rather than WordPress, but I thought I would follow the same rules. I will be tagging some bloggers at the end of this post to do this tag too! I hope you enjoy…
1. What’s your favourite holiday movie?
I think it has to be Love Actually! It’s so uplifting and happy, even though I always cry so many times…
2. What are your favourites Christmas colours?
Green and Gold!
3. Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?
I love to stay in PJs for Christmas morning and then dress up for the rest of the day!
4. If you could only buy one person a present this Christmas, who would it be?
It would be my sister, because she is the best sister in the world! And I can always think of a million things I want to get her.
5. Do You Open Your Presents Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
My family and I always open our stockings as soon as we wake up, an then later in the morning we go downstairs as open the ‘under the tree’ pressies!
6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
I haven’t but they look so cool!
7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
I love to do my Xmas shopping and spend time with my family. But this year I will be spending some time revising for my GCSE mocks that start straight after the holidays!
8. Any Christmas Wishes?
I wish that my family and I have the best christmas yet!
9. Favorite Christmas Smell?
Not sure if this counts, but I love the smell of cinnamon!
10. Favorite Christmas Meal or Treat?
That would have to be roast potatoes with gravy all over them!!!
Hope you enjoyed this little tag. The names of the people I’m tagging to do this are at the end of this post. Be sure to comment with any suggestions for future posts! Bye Bye x