I am so happy to tell you guys that I have recently been nominated for the ‘Sunshine Award’ by izziekiki, huge thanks to her (you should check out her blog, it’s fab!) The rules are as follows:
Share 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 set questions from the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 11 bloggers
Include 11 questions for your nominated bloggers to answer
My 11 facts!
1. I always sneeze in threes!
2. I am Grade 6 at ballet and I have two classes a week
3. My dream job right now is a costume designer!
4. My middle name is Lily
5. I have never ever been on a rollercoaster
6. I am 3/8 Indian and the rest English
7. I love Latin and Greek – don’t judge!
8. My eyes are boring brown…
9. I have dark brown, thick and curly hair!
10. My favourites smells are burnt out candles or raw cake mix!
11. I am terrified of fire and cows…
1- Do you have any siblings?
I have one younger sister.
2- Favourite memory?
My favourite memory is my Aunt’s wedding. I was about 7 and I wore a beautiful bridesmaid dress! I felt like a little princess.
3- Why and when did you start your blog?
I started my blog in May of this year. I started blogging because I thought it would be a great way to express my opinions and passions as well as being able to give beauty advice to anyone who wants it!
4- Favourite clothes shop?
Has to be New Look, or maybe Apricot. Oh, what about Primark! I’m a little indecisive.
5- Are you obsessed with anything?
I am totally obsessed with Strictly Come Dancing. I have watched it from the very first series and I have never stopped since!
6- What’s your signature scent?
It would have to Impulse’s Freesia and Tangerine body spray, it is divine.
7- Favourite animal?
I know it’s boring, but I love cats! I would love to have one black, and one tabby.
8- Who inspires you?
I would have to say my grandfather. He is not alive any more and I miss him very much. I wish I had known how important he was to me before he passed away.
9- Do you have any hidden talents?
I can make some fab rock cakes, if that counts!
10- Favourite beauty youtuber?
It has to be Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter, she’s so helpful and I feel like I’m her best friend just from watching all her videos.
11- Where are you from?
I come from England
My 11 Questions
1. When did you start your blog?
2. What would be your dream job?
3. What is your one life goal?
4. What star sign are you?
5. If you could only wear one item of makeup for the rest of your life, what would it be?
6. When did you feel the happiest?
7. What do you consider your biggest achievement?
8. What is your beauty pet peeve?
9. What is your favourite word?
10. How do you relax?
11. If you had to change one thing in the world, what would it be?
I hope you enjoyed reading. I will be leaving a comment on each of the blogs I have nominated, to let them know. Hope you have a great week when the weekend finishes, and feel free to follow and comment! Bye Bye x
Find me on: