I’m sorry again. I know I am not great at keeping my promises, from now on I think I just won’t promise anything!!! I was meant to post this in the week, but it didn’t happen, so here it is now. Hope you enjoy!
Vaseline, or another petroleum jelly based lip balm
White Caster Sugar (for the scrub only)
Brown Demerara Sugar (optional)
1. Take an empty pot or old lip balm container. I got mine in a travel bottles case for £1 from Primark!
2. Put in roughly 1/4 of a teaspoon of Vaseline.
3. Now add in 1/4 of a teaspoon of clear honey and mix them together. I used a new glue spatula to mix.
4. Put the container in the fridge for 30 minutes, or the freezer for 5 minutes, it’s your choice!
5. You’re all done, use your finished lip balm as an overnight therapy, or as a subtle warm sheen for your lips in the day.
1. Repeat steps 1-3 above.
2. Add 1/2 – 1 level teaspoon of caster sugar, this quantity depends on how exfoliating you want the scrub to be. Just experiment!!!
3. Now mix it all together. You can add some Demerara sugar, or another coarser sugar to intensify the exfoliation, but it will work just as well with only caster sugar.
4. You’re finished! Use this scrub as an overnight therapy for those dry and chapped lips!
I hope you enjoyed reading. If you have any questions or suggestions for future posts then be sure to leave them in the comments. There will be a mini Rimmel haul on the way soon, so look out for that. Thank you! Bye Bye x